WARRILEWE, Henry, of Stafford.
Available from Boydell and Brewer
Family and Education
Save for his one return to Parliament, nothing is known of this Member until November 1411, when he obtained the lease of a tenement, a garden and the site of two cottages in Stafford which had been confiscated by the Crown, and for which he paid an annual rent of 3s.5d. The property conveyed by his daughter, Margery, and her husband, William Haytley, to John Bagot in 1434 lay near the rented tenement and may well have formed part of Warrilewe’s other holdings in the borough.1